Search me

Media Mind programming on COVID-19 in Pakistan!

This post of mine is going to be my bilingual post where my emphasis would in English language, because the matter of the fact which, Pakistan is the country where people are already infected with a loads and a lots of infectious diseases among them which can definitely take their lives.

You Name it

  • Cancer
  • HIV
  • Thalassemia 
  • Polio
  • Influenza etc.
and a lot more, which I am not going to write here as every single one of us has access to Google for there references. But my point is when in Pakistan, we are having deaths not only with COVID-19, but not including the above mentioned, but there are other factors and diseases where people are getting expired and hence how can we be assured that the death toll in Pakistan is only solely of COVID-19? COVID-19 is definitely a reality but getting our minds be plagiarized because of which, we are unable to clear up our minds and unable to watch to clarity up ahead. For which the media of Pakistan definitely playing its part which I personally have been experiencing up front because unlike others', I prefer not to watch the television news, instead I go the old school ways, and hence I experience the difference in Point-of views of other people in perspective construction.

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

بلاگ میں مزید دیکھیں

Sponsors

Earn Money online with the Inspedium Affiliate Program
Unlimited Web Hosting